After a long pause in development, the first Beta of Behold! Emailer 2.0 is now available for testing on GitHub, in a new repository. For a full overview, please see the new README . Here is the quick description:
- Complete redesign of the interface, separating configurations from the actions, with an Activity Log to show the progress of your actions and any running schedules
- Queuing system for all actions. You can trigger off individual file exports, start a batch export run all while it continues to run the scheduled e-mails from Tableau Server.
- Vastly improved README file
- Single and Batch e-mail modes allow for specifying the type of file export: fullpdf, pdf, png or csv
- Tested up to Tableau Server 2018.1
- Full code review internally to clean up and use modern C# best practices
- Upgraded Npgsql package in the binary release for better stability
It’s just a Beta 1 because I need feedback on any errors or issues, but it is already much improved and more stable than any of the old 1.2 versions.